After just 4 classes you'll learn how to use a sewing machine and you'll get to go home with a beautiful tote bag made by you! This class is designed for beginners. No experience is needed.
You will learn how to:
- thread and operate a sewing machine
- read and understand pattern envelopes
- read and understand sewing directions
- select fabric type, yardage, and bag size
- layout patterns and cutting techniques
- pin and sew straight/ curved seams
- finish seams
- and more!
*Class sizes are small. No more than 4 students to a class.
Materials are not included. You do not need to bring anything to the first week. We will go over all the supplies you need to purchase by the second class.
Skill Level: 0 - For those new to using patterns, sewing garments and/or using sewing machines. No experience needed.
4 Weeks, 12 hours Total
4 Tuesdays 5:00pm - 8:00pm; November 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th
Tote Bag// Begins Nov. 5th // 4 Weeks// Tuesdays 5pm-8pm
- The deadline to purchase classes for July is June 30th.