First and foremost,
Thank you for choosing Creating with Jirah for your face mask needs!
These face masks aren’t designed to 100% protect you from the Coronavirus aka
COVID-19. However, they were designed in response to the CDC’s request to make
homemade face masks as a form of protection. We here at Creating with Jirah
are making these masks for those who are unable to make them.
Here are some things to know about these masks:
- Please wash before wearing!
- Wash or sanitize your hands before putting the masks on and after taking them off.
- They are 100% Cotton & dual lined.
- Reusable & reversible.
- Best to wash at night for next day use.
- Machine wash and drying are preferred.
- Hand washing with laundry detergent & air drying is okay.
- The elastic is adjustable.
- It can be cut and retied for a better fit if needed.
Follow us at @CreatingWithJirah or @SewingWithJirah on Instagram for more info.