This class is designed for beginners. No experience is needed.
Class Dates: (Fridays) Oct. 9th, 16th and 23rd
You'll learn how to:
- thread and operate a sewing machine
- construct a garment
- read and understand pattern envelopes
- read and understand sewing directions
- select fabric type, yardage, and garment size
- layout patterns and cutting techniques
- pin and sew straight/ curved seams
- finish seams and sew hems
- and more!
*Class sizes are small due to Covid-19 and limited space. No more than 2 students to a class.
*Materials are needed for this class. A supplies list will be emailed to you so please be sure to provide your email address. You can bring your own sewing machine or use one of the many that we have. We also have scissors and pins available for your use.
3 Weeks, 9 hours Total
3 Fridays 5-8pm October 9th, 16th and 23rd
Sweatshirt // Begins Oct. 9th // 3 Weeks // Fridays 11am-2pm
Classes are non-refundable. If you have to miss a class, you are allowed one free make-up day. If you miss more than one class, then you must pay for additional make up days after you use the free one or you may have to purchase the class again. The prices for the make-up days vary so please speak to your instructor about your particular class.