This class is designed for beginners. No experience is needed.
You'll learn how to:
- thread and operate a sewing machine
- construct a garment
- read and understand pattern envelopes
- read and understand sewing directions
- select fabric type, yardage, and garment size
- layout patterns and cutting techniques
- pin and sew straight/ curved seams
- finish seams and sew hems
- and more!
*Class sizes are small due to Covid-19 and limited space. No more than 2 students to a class.
*Materials are needed for this class. A supplies list will be emailed to you so please be sure to provide your email address. You can bring your own sewing machine or use one of the many that we have. We also have scissors and pins available for your use.
3 Weeks, 9 hours Total
3 Wednesdays 5-8pm August 5th, 12th and 19th