Do you wish to learn how to sew? Do you wish to sew something you can actually wear? Then this is the class for you! This class is designed for beginners. No experience is needed.
You'll learn how to:
- thread and operate a sewing machine
- construct a garment
- read and understand pattern envelopes
- read and understand sewing directions
- select fabric type, yardage, and garment size
- layout patterns and cutting techniques
- pin and sew straight/ curved seams
- finish seams
- sew hems
- sew a tie belt
- and more!
Materials are not included. A supplies list will be emailed to you after you purchase this class.
Skill Level: 0 - This level is for those new to sewing or for those who forgot how to sew. No experience needed.
4 Weeks, 12 hours Total
4 Mondays 6:00pm-9:00pm; March 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th