This private lesson consists of one- 2 hour session.
You'll learn how to:
- thread a sewing machine
- thread a bobbin
- select the proper stitch style and stitch length
- change the needle and understand the different needle sizes/types
- utilize some of the machines accessories
- pin and sew different seam measurements
- sew curved seams
- and sew an envelope pillow case
*Materials are needed for this class. A supplies list will be emailed to you so please be sure to provide your email address.
Sewing Machine Crash Course (Envelope Pillow Case)