Do you wish to learn how to sew? Do you wish you could learn how to sew with your kid(s)? Then this is the class for you and/or them! This class is designed for beginners. No experience is needed. Ages 8 and up.
You will learn how to:
- thread and operate a sewing machine
- read and understand pattern envelopes
- read and understand sewing directions
- select fabric type, yardage, and garment size
- layout patterns and cutting techniques
- pin and sew straight/ curved seams
- finish seams and sew hems
- and more!
*Class sizes are small. No more than 4 students to a class.
Materials are not included. You do not need to bring anything to the first week and we will go over all the supplies you need to purchase by the second class.
Minor Release Form will be emailed to you and must be brought to the first class.
Skill Level: 0 - For those new to using patterns, sewing garments and/or using sewing machines. No experience needed.
3 Weeks, 9 hours Total